National Aboriginal Youth Council on HIV/AIDS
This is the first National Aboriginal Youth Council on HIV/AIDS (NAYCHA) in Canada! The Council is part of the Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network (CAAN).
National Youth Coordinator is: Jessica Danforth.
- Iehente Foote - Kahnawake, Quebec, Chair
- Keelen Simpson - Hay River, Northwest Territories, Secretary
- Jasmine Redfern - Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Christina Alec - Prince George, British Columbia
- Scosha Diamond – Goose Bay, Labrador
- Charlene Tuplin - Lennox Island, PEI
- Alisha Sweezey - Eel Ground, New Brunswick
- Sean Labobe - Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Billie Kozub Henry - Winnipeg, Manitoba
Openings for membership on NAYCHA: Ontario, Yukon, Alberta and Saskatchewan. We are specifically seeking Aboriginal youth living with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
For more information about CAAN and the National Aboriginal Youth Council on HIV/AIDS contact:
National Youth Coordinator, Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network (CAAN)
Executive Director, Native Youth Sexual Health Network
Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network (CAAN)
6520 Salish Drive,
Vancouver BC, V6N 2C7
Ph: (347) 320-4548
Leave a message, Toll Free: 1.888.285.2226